The Justice Department said Monday (February 2, 2026) that it had taken down several thousand documents and “media” that may have inadvertently included victim-identifying information since it began ...
It blamed the release of sensitive information that drew an outcry from victims and their lawyers. The Justice Department said Monday that it had taken down several thousand documents and "media" that ...
NEW YORK (AP) — The Justice Department said Monday it had withdrawn several thousand documents and “media” related to disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein after lawyers complained to a New York judge ...
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department said Monday that it NEW YORK (AP) — The Justice Department said Monday that it had taken down several thousand documents and “media” that may have ...
The photos, which showed young women or possibly teenagers with their faces visible, were largely removed after The New York Times began notifying the Justice Department. By Mike Baker and Julie Tate ...
On November 30, 2019, according to documents released by the Department of Justice, the lawyer Joe Nascimento, apparently representing an unnamed employee of the convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein ...
Survivors and lawmakers slamming the Trump administration for failing to release meaningful new information in the Epstein files, including about Trump, who is largely missing from the document drop.
Washington has been roiled by controversy surrounding the files linked to sex offender Jeffrey Epstein for months, but the scandal heated up at the end of last week with the Justice Department ...
At least 16 files on the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) webpage containing files on Jeffrey Epstein, including a photo featuring two pictures of President Trump, were found to have disappeared from the ...